Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm back from california

Well, I haven't written because I have been doing tough duty on the beaches of southern california. Both My kids now live there and one was in treatment so I had to go check it out. He graduated while I was there and I was able to reconnect with a very old friend from the Palm Springs days when I got sober. It was a wild time. Most of the people that I was around were newly sober surfer dudes who spent way too much time slammin dope and surfing. It shows in their skin and their outlook on life. They are all sober, thank God. I'd hate to see this crew on a run.

So, it was good to take a break. I worked so many g.d. hours doing the Pro Domme thing I began to wonder if it was all worth it. I had to raise a lot of money to help pay for the kid's treatment and I'd certainly do it again, but I like doing this work when I want to..........not because I have to. Things take on a different perspective when you HAVE to do it. It started to not be fun. It started to be somewhat routine. Thank goodness for the great clients who make it all worthwhile to do.

Part of what keeps it interesting is new toys. No new toys for the Mistress in many months and so I have already made up for lost time and purchased fire cups.............used in Eastern Medicine for healing but they can also be used on body parts that were not traditionally targeted by eastern docs......................*evil grin* I can hardly wait to use them on a nice set of tits and I have a certain set in mind. Just watching the nipples get sucked up into the cups from the heat is a total turn on for Me. Of course, I have had it done and so I know exactly what she will be feeling as I do it. I also just ordered a dragon tongue. If you don't know what one is here is a link:

http://www.wian-studios.com/singletails.html

Its the purple one and I got the last one she had in stock. If you are looking for really good quality floggers and other wicked toys.................check out this site. They do such nice work that it makes it worth the didge you will be spending.

Next on the agenda is an upper endoscopy tomorrow to find out what the hell is up with My esophagus which has been flaring up big time. Then next week I have some minor foot surgery coming up. I guess I won't be wearing My stilettos for a few weeks ;(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home