Friday, December 09, 2005

ITW

Okay, so I am a little behind in posting to My blog. Sorry, its been very busy which I suppose is a very good thing.
At the end of July I attended a somewhat infamous event called In The Woods. Its located in the foothills east of Bellingham at what can best be described as a very kinky campground. It is a kinkster's paradise! I had heard about ITW for many years but had never been able to attend. A friend made an offer that I just couldn't refuse and so I agreed to share a lodge (The Mistress does not "camp") and enjoy a few days in the woods.
Another reason I went was that Fetish Diva Midori was scheduled to do several workshops and stay in our lodge with us..........She must be beyond camping as well .)
Well, as it turned out, she was a late arrival and did not stay with us but during the auction part of the weekend, we managed to pool our funds and bid for a private hour of her time to ask and discuss anything we could possibly want to discuss. It was worth every dime. She is an incredible woman and an even better Domme.
She and I share a passion for ending AIDS and for being Pro Dommes. I believe she is retired from active Pro Domming but she is still in charge ;).
I first met Midori at an event called Bang for The Buck which is a wild party of women stripping for women at The Wetspot in Seattle. The day following the incredible strip show she offered a tea and workshop entitled The Art of Feminine Dominance. It was a memorable event so I was stoked to be able to share more time with her at ITW.
I also got the opportunity to beat two beautiful women and to teach one woman how to perform boot worship. Yummy. She was so overcome after giving My boots the once over that she collapsed in My lap and cried. It was one of the loveliest things I have ever experienced with a submissive.
The weekend ended with a promise to return next summer and I am going to try to get a larger contingent of Queer women to attend ITW in the summer of 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home