Friday, December 09, 2005

Boating through summer

So I have a friend. She is more than a friend. She has a boat and I spent the better part of My summer catching a very nice tan on her boat. We spent many hours on the weekends cruising around Lake Washington and Lake Union with many friends having water wars, eating really healthy and yummy food and working on our tans and wakeboarding.
The Mistress has not attempted wakeboarding and probably will not ever try wakeboarding.
There are some things that should simply be left to the youngsters. I'd like to continue to preserve My body by not doing things that would surely hurt Me. I enjoy hurting people all the time but I do not enjoy being hurt accidently.
I am very much looking forward to another summer of boating but this summer I will have to choose boating or motorcycling. I made the decision to buy a bike and get bacck on the road. I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home