Friday, December 09, 2005

Needle Play

I have been getting more and more involved in needle play. I have moved from being a needle bottom to also being a needle Top. A very good friend of mine consented to be My stunt bottom (he is so good like that).
That first needle that pierced his skin felt like a butter knife cutting through soft butta. It was an amazing feeling as the Top. I was hooked!
For the next few weeks I asked everyone I knew if I could poke them with needles. Finally, My friend and business partner said I could poke her. I was delighted that she would trust Me enough to let Me do a needle scene with her.
I may not have much needle experience but I do have the ability to talk people into certain things. I decided to decorate the needles to make the experience hopefully more enjoyable by appealing to her Femme nature. I glued pretty feathers in her favorite color into the hubs of the needles. She said she would take two needles...........of course, I said fine *evil grin*.
I find that if you poke people with two needles, then let them just sit with those for a minute or five, you can usually get them to take more. I am reminded of something Midori said in one of her workshops................she borrowed the quote from Joseph Bean: The job of the Top is to continually seduce consent from the bottom."
I was able to use about 15 or so needles on My friend and she was very high and happy with herself for being able to work through her fear of needles. Now we poke each other on a regular basis.
Since the summer, I have poked several people with My decorated needles. A very dear friend just turned 40 and for her birthday there were five of us who took 40 needles each. I had a lot of fun helping to docorate those needles and should have some pics up on the website of various needle scenes soon. It was interesting to be decorating the needles that would later end up in My breast tissue.
One session that was recent was a gentleman that I will call J. He loves intense pain and stimulation of the genitals. He brought Me a lovely "butterfly board" and asked Mistress Be and Myself to nail his cock and balls to the board with needles. Yummy! Funny enough, he thought the needles I put in his breast tissue was much more intense than the ones I put in his scrotal sack. Go Figure! He has since come back for more and last week, I placed 40 needles in his cock and balls. I had decorated the needles in miniature PomPoms in Christmas colors of green and red. As you can imagine, he was touched that I spent the time to decorate the needles for the session. I'm nice like that ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home