Sunday, January 29, 2006

The High Dungeon aka B and B Studios

It is time to officially announce that Mistress Be and Myself have become partners and we have secured a great dungeon space affectionately called "The High Dungeon" It is also fondly referred to as B and B Studios............B&B standing for a variety of things..............most notably: Black and Blue.
Yes, you can leave the studio w/o marks but what fun is that?

Seriously, if there is a concern about marks, I will not leave any. You should know though that not leaving marks does affect how far I can go. CBT (Cock and Ball Torture) is one of the things that I do that can get your full attention, but often not leave a single mark. But I digress.........I was talking about our new dungeon space!

The High Dungeon is located in downtown Tacoma and is in a highrise, luxury, secured building. Basically, we took a one bedroom apartment and converted it into a dungeon. We also do photo and video shoots there so if you are a Mistress and looking for somewhere to shoot, we've got the place. Every now and then we do hold Meet and Greets and I hold Mistress Marry's Finishing School for Sissies which includes an opportunity for crossdressers to be with each other in a safe, sex positive atmosphere. If you are interested in this, you should definitely contact Me to discuss.

I am very happy to have partnered with Mistress Be and consider Myself fortunate to be working with such a great Mistress. She is funny as hell, ethical, sadistic as hell and we seem to be on the same page when it comes to what we want from our Professional business. We are fast becoming very tight friends as well. She recently held a raffle as a Christmas present for her lady friends. Do one paragraph of what you would do if you had her boy for a day and guess who won? Now, if you were that lucky boy you would be thinking of all the naughty things you get to do while in My care for a day???????????? WRONG! This boy will be cleaning out closets and cooking for Me. That is what this Mistress wants.........pampering and someone to deal with those damn closets!
I admit it..........I am a clothes whore.............a shoe whore.............a lingerie whore. I need help!

Look for pictures of The High Dungeon/B and B Studios on My website and Mistress Be and I are in developement for a webpage that is for the Dungeon. In the meantime, I have updated my photo section to include new pictures of the new space since we painted and decorated. I have also posted pics of a very luck boy, indeed............My webslave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home