Monday, February 27, 2006

Are we almost finished with WINTER??

I just can't take it anymore! Ugh!!! This weather is just too too much for a California girl to handle. I am longing to feel the warmth of the sun, longer days and an opportunity to ride my new motorcycle or get out on that boat again!

Motorcycle news: Its mine, and its sitting in a garage just begging Me to ride her. She is a Buell Blast, red, a 2000 and almost brand new. I first spotted her last summer when I was purchasing yard sale items for our dungeon (These really cool wall sconces). Anyway, the lady offered Me a deal that I just could not pass up even if I have only ever been on a Harley. Disclaimer: This is a Harley built bike but does look more like a crotch rocket than a hog.

So, I paid for it, bought new leathers and got a new helmet as a Christmas gift (thanks L for the skid lid). Then I went and took the motorcycle safety course. Oy vay what a class!

First of all these guys were tough........as they should be! The weather could not have been worse. It was SuperBowl weekend and NO ONE wanted to be there. The hail was bouncing off of My helmet as the 40 mph winds and rain made my chin freeze. I can't remember the last time My hands were so fucking cold! Waaaaaaaa..........

It was a fun day learning how to ride though. At the end of that first day I felt completely, physically and mentally exhausted. I proved it by forgetting to put the kickstand down at the end of the day and the bike fell on Me....duh! I had a bruised ego and a bruised leg but I was determined to come back the next day and rally. I felt really good about all that I had learned that day.

The next day brought more difficult and complex tasks and I am not sure why but I just could not "get" this figure 8 inside a small rectangular box thingy. I also didn't feel as secure on the bike as I had the day before. Of course, this task was at the front of the evaluation and I failed miserably at this task and it shook My confidence for the rest of the evaluation.

These guys were great but My confidence was missing on that second day and I need a lot more practice on a bike. This class is really designed for people who have maybe a few months on a bike. I have had none, other than 500 miles on a Sportster about 18 years ago. Looking pretty in your leathers and riding on the back of the bike for over 25 years DOES NOT COUNT for "riding experience".

So now maybe you are saying to yourself...........she lacked confidence on a motorcycle? I know, I kept saying to Myself.........You are a Domme, You are a Pro Domme, You have stripped in front of about 50 horny women! You have faced so many things in your life..........you can do this!

And, if I had passed I had every intention of handing off My business card to the instructors so they knew just who it was that was in their class! Hhhmmmmm..........well, maybe next time ;)

For now, I will go out with My friends, learn how to ride and then take the class again. I am determined to figure out that figure 8 thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home