Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Wow, that didn't work out so well!


Has it REALLY been more than a year since I've blogged? *sigh*
Sorry folks, but I've just been super busy having a good time, working My ass off and playing really hard.
I got guilty for not blogging cause I am dating this cute boi who has this awesome blog and dammit, I felt guilty for not being here and leaving a morsel to chew on.

Shit..............I feel that I need more than guilt to keep Me coming back so how about some random comments? I'm interested in what you think about what I think and what I write. Do you want to hear some gory stories from the dungeon? Hmmmm....it could be great practice for that book I keep threatening to write. I promise you won't be bored!

You would be amazed at some of the great stuff I get to do! I meet the best people and I get to beat the crap out of them, or hurt them or make them bleed in a way that will surely make you cross your legs, wince and go *oouuccchhh*.............but then you will begin to fantasize about what that might actually feel like........and then you MIGHT be ready to come and see The Mistress.........muah, ha, ha, ha.

I'm getting ready to attend the Wicked Womyn Conference in Seattle and our theme this year is Pirates! And it just happens to almost be International Talk Like A Pirate Day. But I need help with my costume. It has to be Pirate/Fetish and I am seriously lacking in the right gear. Give Me your thoughts. I promise to post some pics of the outfits that I come up with. Oh, and speaking of pics, I just recently spent some time updating My website and there are a few new folders with some great pics of some horrible scenes that I've done lately. What a bunch of sick fuckers! But I love ya!

Okay the other important topic is the motorcycle. I could swear that I wrote a blog describing the new bike? Well its not new anymore. Hmmmmmm...perhaps that is the real reason why I have not written since May of 2006. That just happens to be the month that I bought the new bike. She is sweet. I have over 10,000 miles on her in a little over a year. Yes, I've done some major riding. She, (MY Mistress) is a 2006 Honda Shadow Aero. Its a Silver and Pearl White 750cc Retro lookin cruiser. She sits low and weighs about 600 lbs. Her center of gravity is nice and low and she is fun to ride. I've spent lots of money on customizing her look with things like a back rest, windshield, highway bars, cup holder, and luggage rack. I'm now at that critical point where I need to decide if I am going to get a bigger bike ( I have engine envy) or continue to sink money into this one. She looks like a Harley, and I suspect, she runs better than a Harley, but I am still looking for that bigger, throaty, bad ass bike sound. I can get it with a set of custom pipes and re-jet the carb but do I want to do that or just trade her in on something bigger? Its a tough decision.
It took three times, but I finally got my motorcycle endorsement. I never realized that I had major test anxiety and when it comes to written tests, I am usually okay.....but when I had to get on that motorcycle and prove that I learned what the nice men taught Me at the Motorcycle Safety Course, well, I choked...........THREE TIMES! So, I've now have taken the Basic Course twice and then I took the Experienced Rider Course (on My bike) and finally passed the test in April. 10,000 miles has taken Me all over the state of Washington and I've discovered some beautiful roads and rides. I'm beginning to get the itch to travel outside the state and I think for next summer I might just have to plan that trip down to So Cal to visit the kids and the grandbaby and introduce them to My Mistress!

2 Comments:

Blogger danzer1986 said...

hey first!

ur blog pretty interesting.. bondage hold a special place in my heart lol

but nice blog over all

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home