Saturday, October 27, 2007

Current Wishlist-Christmas is Coming Boys/Bois

I have a WishList in two different locations. One is posted at My website

and the other was recently created at MetaWishList


Not sure why those links are not working so here are the web pages you need to do your shopping:
http://mistressmarry.com/Tributes/WishList/tabid/119/language/en-US/Default.aspx

http://www.metawishlist.com/user/MistressMarry.aspx


Christmas is coming and I am always asked "what do you want for Christmas Mistress?" Well, I always hem and haw with this question but this year, I am taking a different turn. I have decided that there are a few things that I yearn for.....one of those things is to be spoiled and treated like the Pillow Queen that I am. The other things that I yearn for are on both of these lists.

Call Me or send Me an email for details on how to deliver your gift. Of course, I would most enjoy a personal delivery so I can thank you properly *evil grin*.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home