Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I seem to have a real knack

for picking people to date who are emotionally unavailable or just not interested in pursuing a "real" relationship. Everyone in the community seems to already have a primary partner or is "just dating" which translates into: I'm just hanging out with you until my true love walks through the door. Gee, thanks.

Poly does NOT mean "I just want to fuck endlessly and don't really want to develop a long special relationship with you".

What it DOES mean is that I believe that I have the capacity to develop loving, romantic relationships with more than one person at a time. Shit, I can't even find one that is available to try this stuff out with.

I have many choices for play partners but very limited choices for a primary, longterm, romantic partnership and it fucking sucks. The fish pond that I have to pick from is small (kinky) smaller (lesbian) smallest (understands Poly). I'm not havin much luck here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home