Thursday, November 01, 2007

Is it Friday yet?

Well, I've been saying this alot this week. Not sure why, but today really felt like a Friday. I have a pretty good weekend coming up.

I have a dinner/play date with a very yummy person that I have had the hots for for about 6 months. We bonded over the "are we actually going to have an O on stage" at the Wicked Womyn Conference. It was on the last night that I actually told her that I would be very interested in getting to know her. So, tomorrow, Sushi and a small scene at a private club, and then home to ravish her (I hope).

I had a great session with a client this week. Why was it so great you ask? Well, it was the first time that I successfully "milked" a client via the prostate. There was NO stimulation of the penis. I was quite proud of Myself and the response that it produced in the client. This is one of My regular darling crossdressers. Our sessions usually have a particular theme to them that I love: I know I shouldn't dress like this or act like this, but I just can't help myself mamma and you need to desensitize me or punish me for doing it. So, during this session I had taken away some of his senses by putting a hood on him which was a new experience for him and it definitely did the job of hightening his other senses. *grin*

This client always brings Me new toys to play with and this time was no exception. He bought Me a very nice gallon size black enema bag and a whole selection of nozzles. Its much more intimidating for Mistress/Nurse Marry to walk in the room with a GALLON of prepared liquid for the naughty boy to take ;).

This coming week I will be preparing for two workshops that I am presenting at a BDSM Conference in Victoria, B.C. and enjoying a visit from a very special boi who has been out of town for a few months. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with him.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home