Sunday, November 11, 2007

ReEntry after Sagacity Conference

I'm home, My home changed while I was gone, and I had a great time in Victoria, BC. First, let Me describe one of those Trading Spaces moments that happened this weekend while I was away. This involves a minor confession: I am a disorganized mess. Well, My house is and always has been gently chaotic. I don't have time to organize, I suck at keeping it organized and I don't have time to train a slave to keep it organized for Me. Nor have I met the slave who was ACTUALLY truly serious about being MY slave!
Anyway, I have a dear friend who walked into My house one day and saw a picture of organization and an easier, softer, more friendly way for my house to look. I heard some of her ideas and handed her the keys to the house while I went off to Victoria BC to present at a BDSM Conference this weekend.
You should see this place! I now have a dedicated office area with plenty of room to spread out, get work done and be comfortable. I do have "homework"......a dining room full of crap that I MUST deal with or this will all be for naught!

Just a little on the conference and I'll have to come back to it when I have gotten a sufficient amount of rest. I am finding out that Kinky Boot Camp can really take its toll on you even if you do a good job of pacing yourself.

So here ya go: it was awesome, I was treated like the Diva I am, met some other great educators, played a lot, and am tired and bruised...............ahhh yes, the signs of a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Morning Glory said...

hi Marry, how are you? I was at your CBT workshop at sagacity. Nice to see you here :)

Ms Payne

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home