Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I think I am rested enough to catch up.


Aw, who am I kidding? My life has been a continual whirlwind for the last month. Before I launch into what has been keeping Me so busy, I do want to talk about the Sagacity Conference in Victoria and another upcoming and exciting conference in February 08.

So, Sagacity! Well, it was my first time travelling by ferry and going to Victoria. I don't know why I waited so long to get there! Lovely city, lovely people, great kinksters. So I have to admit that since I had never had the chance to meet the Sagacity Crew I was not sure what I was walking into. Lets face it, I am a Queer woman, bringing a very young Trans Boi with Me into another country to do a heavy Genitorture Class. And I was bringing a good portion of My dungeon toys into another country.....and then back into the US.............again, something I had never done before.

I am happy to report that the border crossings on both ends were w/o incident. When they asked Me what My business was, I told them the truth and after just the slightest flicker in their eyes, they told Me to carry on and enjoy My visit. I must say that part of My Sadistic nature is to watch people's responses when I tell them what I do for a living. Its quite hilarious to watch them try to not react or to react in a manner that would be politically correct....whatever that reaction is supposed to look like in their mind.

When we walked in Friday evening there was just a delightful sight: These very Hot, Queer, pierced and tattooed people were doing a suspension hook scene and Tool was playing in the background. I told Sean immediately that I wanted to take them home, take them to bed and just get into trouble with them at some point over the weekend. *just put Tool on so I could relive those memories*

So the crew that we met were Elwood, Rena (Elwood's partner) and Brody and some of their other folks. Elwood is the named successor, predecessor and student of Fakir Musafar who is known as the Father of Modern Body Modification.

To learn more about this man and this movement go here
Fakir Musafar

To learn more about Elwood's Body Modification go here
Elwood's Body Mod

I need to warn you and tell you that these are hot, sexy, sick, twisted, perverted individuals and definitely worth getting to know. If you are interested in any Body Modification, Scarification, Piercing, etc........its worth the trip to Vancouver to see Elwood.

Saturday brought a very busy day of workshops, both my own and Elwood's that I did not want to miss. I had a great turn out for my classes and as always I learn something too. I've decided that it is just not fair to the audience or the bottoms to try to teach male and female genitorture in the same class. They each deserve and require a full two hours to really get into this type of play. I find myself spending too much time on torturing the boy bits and not nearly enough time to totally get into how to torture the girl bits. Not fair to the girls! If you are interested in one of these classes I keep a calendar on my MySpace acct so go here Mistress Marry's Myspace


Saturday night we freaked out the locals and had a good time. A large group of us went out to dinner and then back to the hotel for the big Saturday night play party. Now this is where it gets interesting. Everyone naturally assumes that because I am the Pro Domme, the Sex Educator, the Mistress........that I am exclusively the Top in the D/s kink game. Well, I like to fuck with people's assumptions so I decided that Sean was going to rightousely kick my ass that night. He is a switch also so of course, I turned the tables on him and he became the bottom half-way through the night. HA!

Well lets just say we were both a bloody mess by the end of the night! The picture is the toy explosion that happened on the spare bed in the hotel room when kinksters are playing hard!

Sean and I were treated very well by the Sagacity Group and we hope to be invited back to present again at their yearly Birthday Bash.
Sagacity Group

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home