Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cock And Ball Torture Class and other classes comin up!

Extreme Sensations of the Boy Bits February 9th, 2008 from 1-3 at Lover's Lair in Everett Washington!

Is that a little less scary than "Cock and Ball Torture"? I really do not like to use the word "torture" because of the emotion that it brings up for people. Rarely do I actually torture someone's bits!

Would you like to learn how to safely get someone's attention by grabbing their package and doing horribly sexy and challenging things to it? Want to keep your boy on that erotic edge?

Well, you really need to learn some techniques so that you don't break or bore your toy! We will briefly discuss anatomy, what to do, what NOT to do and then there will be a demo of all sorts of rad equipment that you can use on your partner.

Want to learn how to torture girl bits? I will be doing a Female Genitorture class on February 16th at The Wetspot.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Mistress and i are in a D&S relationship. She took your class a while back at Wild at Heart in Seattle and i am still feeling the benefits of your class. I would recommend it to everyone wanting to play wiht their boy.

2:13 PM  
Blogger S said...

I would love to attend your class, however I am not in the area. Do you have any books you could recommend? S

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home