Friday, February 20, 2009

Lupercalia 2009


I just returned from an awesome BDSM conference in Edmonton, Canada and thought that I would write about My experience. Amazing, I am writing about an experience I had within a week of that experience rather than waiting for 6 or 8 months ;)
Initially when I was invited to go to Lupercalia I really thought I would be packing for My new home in California so I did not make plans to go. Well, once I realized that I was not moving to California as quickly as I thought, then the idea of attending Lupercalia really started to form in My brain.
Thanks to some additional prodding and poking by the Luper Team and the folks who had gone previously, I decided that I needed to go check out this notorious conference. And I am so glad that I did.

As a conference organizer its always good to go to other conferences to see how they do it and to steal good ideas. Thanks to the Luper Team I felt like a Diva the entire weekend even though I was not a presenter. I got to hang out with several of the presenters and people were thoughtful enough to make sure I was included in the happenings. One of the goodies that happened was that I was Louise's date for the Saturday nite dinner. A very hot Leather Dyke that I had been hoping to spend some time with. (Thanks Jim for arranging that). Dinner was great and I got to meet Laura Antoniou and her lovely partner. Funny how half the people at our table work in Social Services/Social Work in their real lives.

Okay, so back up to Friday night for a moment. I am still twitterpaited by My date and later play with Louise so I am trying to stay on track here!

Because I did not spend much time attending social events in high school or college, I had never attended a Toga Party before. I took the easy way out and rented a costume. I just could not see how wrapping Myself in a bed sheet would look all that sexy. I've posted a pic of the top half of my outfit. It was comfy and sexy at the same time. The "marketplace" was full of Kinky Games and My job was to have people place as many clothespins on a stuffed bear named Oscar as one could place in 30 seconds. Amazing how many submissives really could not do this until I assured them I would take Oscar the teddy bear back to My room for appropriate aftercare. The winning number of clothes pins was 24 in 30 seconds. Not bad!

There was a yummy fashion show and a wonderful hook suspension with Rowan, Elwood and Louise. I've seen this before and its still mesmerizing to Me. After the suspension, I stopped into their room to offer some aftercare and nuzzling before I went to bed with Oscar.

Saturday was full of great workshops. One in particular that I have to comment on. I've been to lots of needle workshops and workshops that included blood but I had never been to a workshop with FifthAngel. He is infamous in the community so I was excited to see his class. I learned a whole new way to introduce blood into My play and I can't wait to try out the new techniques that I learned. There was a moment, I have to admit, where I thought I might just pass out.....and I am a blood LOVER! Anyone that can do that to Me has My respect and admiration!

Saturday night's play party started with the usual Dyke cocksucking but because there were rules regarding "no insertion in the dungeon" we had to be careful not to get our hosts into trouble ;)...honestly, tell a Leather Dyke that she can't do something and its just going to cause all sorts of rebellious thoughts and behaviors! HA! Inspite of the rule we had some fun in the dungeon. Louise and I co-topped Rowan and Estrellada with knives, police gloves, single tails, dragon's tongue and boots. It was sexy, edgy, spontaneous and hot. Then we took the party to My room ;).....nope, not gonna tell!

Sunday I went to a lovely brunch, schmoozed with people, talked up Wicked Womyn 2009 and went back to My room for some much needed down time. It meant that I had to miss a couple of workshops but I knew I had an intense scene coming up in the evening so I had to rest. Sunday evening, after a quiet dinner in My room, I was pierced with hooks by Elwood and then he threw Me to the Lesbians. Damn, I just hate when that happens.........LOL. It was a very intense scene and My apologies if I was the loudest one in the dungeon for the duration of the scene. I had some shit to get out ;)and thats why I am an intense player. Psychology in the dungeon? Bring it on......thats why I am a switch!

My most tender moment had to be the next morning when I knocked on Louise's door and she and Estrellada just very quietly removed all of My clothing and put Me in bed between the two of them. Next, Rowan joined us so there were four naked, gorgeous women in bed.

The most priceless moment: the look on Elwood's face when he came into the room and saw four naked women in bed.

My thanks to the Lupercalia Team for taking such good care of Me and the rest of their guests. Can I have more, please?

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

yup yup.........good times for all *S*
glad I got to spent more time with you. Can*t wait for the next hook up
L

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home